Monday, September 7, 2009

Is there a future Fox Bakeshop?

I'm (fairly) fresh out of school, new in town, newly married, and it's time to figure out life.  
The MASTER PLAN involves owning a bakery/pottery/bookstore, but who knows if I even like baking that much?  
To make an informed decision about the baking plan, I will bake now and build my baking repertoire and feed my foodie tendancies, as well as my husband and the neighbors and whoever else I can get to take the goods off my hands.
I will post pictures and thoughts on what I bake.
I have some catch up to play with some photos taken over the past couple weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Ewwwwwww, sharing food? Me, Me, ME!!!!
    I also live in Augusta and have noticed a lack of good bakery's.....So here's hoping that you find that you love to bake!! I know your husband enjoys your baking!! He's always looked a little underfed to me!! But, I have a feeling that will change now!

    Welcome to Augusta! And Congratulations on getting married!

    ReplyDelete