Monday, September 7, 2009

Carrot Cupcakes

Here we have a Carrot Cake Cupcake.

They remained moist for a long time uncovered in my fridge, which is good because I made about one million and I was on a 3 a day cupcake diet for almost a week.
I used Martha's recipe here again, and I had to grate an entire pound of carrots and made my fingers bleed.  I think I will look for a new carrot cake recipe, because I think I could find one that made tenderer cake.
I experimented with the cream cheese icing, doing mostly what martha said, but I'm going to look around for a new recipe on this one too.

I got some icing tips, and and piped different designs on each cupcake.  To pipe a big rosette on the top of each cupcake, I think I'm going to need bigger tips.  

BTW, if you want a recipe and I don't post it, please comment and I'll get it to you post haste.  

No comments:

Post a Comment