Sunday, February 27, 2011

New Fox Navigation Buttons!

Wooohoo! Please take note of the shiny foxy new buttons over there on your right! You may now take a stroll through my site via little foxes! If you're viewing this post in a reader, please take this opportunity to come to thefoxfix.blogspot.com to view the new site design.

It turns out I was complicating things for myself. I was googling questions like crazy, trying to mess with the html- when blogger had me taken care of the whole time. They offer the option of placing images on your sidebar with links attached. Instant buttons! I just drew my images, scanned them, sized them to 125 pixels across, and installed them as gadgets with links to my different pages. Easy peasy.

If you're having any trouble with this aspect of your blog, you can shoot me a question in the comments- I'll try to answer.

1 comment: