Remember the Chocolate Bread?
It made fantastic french toast. I made mine a sandwich with bananas (the perfect fruit!) and peanut butter and whipped cream.
And now, I will tell you that October was great because:
1. It finally feels like fall here in Augusta, GA.
2. It was my birthday. (Yes, the whole month- October is my birthday. Except for October 10, because that is my mom's birthday.) Poor Eric- I was raised to believe that birthdays are really, really important, so he is having to take a crash course in the whole birthday song and dance.
He did great. There was a very surprising party with pumpkin carving and fruity pebble treats and a pinata!
3. Sara and Andrew's wedding.
4. Eric and I dressed as mimes and went to a Halloween 80s dance party. We've decided to get really good at miming for next year.
5. The Farmer's Market (which I've been baking for and selling at almost every weekend since April) finished with a bang this month. Yesterday, in fact. I love baking a ton of bread and spending time at the market.
And I'm looking forward to November because:
1. Camping at Tybee Island with friends!
2. We're playing in a soccer tournament in Hilton Head, the place of our engagement.
3. Harry Potter 7 part 1 November 19! My generation grew up with HP, and I am proud to love it.
4. Thanksgiving with my family on the farm in Virginia!
5. No more farmer's market every weekend!